Thursday, January 10, 2008

1am; i still have a long way to go for "the outlaws of the marshes", i don't care if its my second post, or that i'm wasting my precious 10 minutes.

stupid translation for a supposedly nice book, that's if you don't have a damned exam about it tomorrow, and you know you're so going to screw it.

i see msn nicks everywhere. they're cursing this book. yes, to hell with it. i'm tired, and i want to die. the first thing i'm doing tomorrow is rest before i prepare for yet another test. Hello, does anybody realise its the first week of actual schooling?

Yeah, damnit its the o'levels year that's why. I emphasize, i AM going to study, and i SHALL study for my bio test tomorrow. After my rest please, its been a gruelling day today. I need a studying partner as soon as possible to keep me from distractions!

No comments: